Saturday, December 9, 2006

UOG event - The Great Debates

I have seen the great debates, and I have to say that Underwood Aguon did a nice job of laying the smackdown on Camacho Cruz. I think that negativity, however, is what led Underwood to losing the election. No one wants to hear that the situation on Guam is very sh!tty. I have to admit that the way UA presented Guam as a near disaster area made me think twice about voting for them.

Initially I wanted to vote for UA. I, too, thought that change was needed. UA, however, made it seem like Guam was in a sh!t-hole that we could never get out of unless they win the election. I'm a very positive guy, and hearing negative arguments like that makes me not impressed by them. I felt that CC's vision of the future was very realistic and did not have the promises of change that will occur with a month.

No comments: